Send Florida SouthWestern State College Your Transcripts

Official high school/GED transcripts must be sent to the Office of Admissions at your preferred campus location in a sealed envelope or your high school can send official transcripts through the electronic FASTER System, at your request.

Recent or soon-to-be high school graduates, please submit your unofficial transcripts until official transcripts are available.

Request official Florida GED credentials here

Official college transcripts for all previous institutions must be sent to the Office of the Registrar.

Florida SouthWestern State College accepts unofficial transcripts for one semester. However, students must turn in official transcripts in order to be eligible for financial aid and to register for the second semester of classes.

F-1 Visa Students

If you have or are seeking an F-1 Visa, please contact International Student Services – Elisabeta Trail (239) 433-8023 or or call the Office of Admissions toll-free at (800) 749-2322.