Online Application Process
Once you determine that a student is eligible for dual enrollment courses, the student will need to apply online for Florida SouthWestern State College. See detailed instructions below:
Application Steps-Dual Enrollment Students
- Go to admissions
- Click on Click on Dual Enrollment/Early Admission Students
- Under Dual Enrollment, click on on-line.
- Create a user account, click on First time user account creation under Login.
- Create a Login ID and PIN. You will be directed to Application Menu. Click on New to create a new application.
- Select your Application Type: High School Dual Enrollment
- Fill out application.
- To find your High School information, click Lookup High School Code
- If your high school is not listed, select from the codes listed at the top of the page.
- Once finished, click Application is Complete.
- Read the Admissions Agreement; click I agree to the terms.