Planning to Continue Your Education at Florida SouthWestern State College?

Here are the Steps of Enrollment: for Dual Enrollment/Early Admissions Students continuing their education at Florida SouthWestern State College after high school graduation.

Step ONE

Turn in a completed change of student data form to the Office of Admissions.
#7 on the “change of student data” form must be completed

Step TWO

Submit your residency affidavit and supporting documentation to receive in-state tuition rates.


Submit a copy of your updated high school transcript.
*Remember to submit your final high school transcript and any transcripts from other colleges or universities you have attended as soon as they are available.


If you do not have college level scores in all subjects, you may need to turn in updated test scores to the Testing Center and/or make an appointment to take the PERT (Postsecondary Education Readiness Test).


Make an appointment to meet with an Academic Advisor to discuss your education plan. Your Academic advisor will help you schedule a New Student Orientation!

Step SIX

Attend a New Student Orientation session! Students will have access to the.fsw Portal and are able to register for classes once course registration opens
(See the academic calendar for dates and deadlines).


Check your schedule. Pay your tuition and fees. Get your books. Go to class, study hard!

Important Tips:

Important Contacts to Know:

  • Office of Admissions
    *Jill Rhone, Dual Enrollment Specialist    239-489-9106   
  • Testing Services
  • Academic Advising