P.E.R.T. Testing Registration
Testing for Fall 2014 ends on August 27, 2014.
Testing for Spring 2015 begins on September 8, 2014.
TESTING SERVICES CENTER ON THE LEE CAMPUS, ARECA HALL, P-207
OFFICE HOURS: MONDAY-THURSDAY 8:30-6:30PM, FRIDAY 8:30-4:30PM
(239) 489-9237 | FAX (239) 432-5223
What You Need Before Testing
- YOU MUST HAVE A HIGH SCHOOL TRANSCRIPT/GED ON FILE WITH ADMISSIONS AND YOUR APPLICATION PROCESSED PRIOR TO TESTING.
- REMEDIATION IS REQUIRED PRIOR TO RETESTING!
- TO TEST YOU MUST BE PREPARED WITH THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
- A valid Photo ID
- FSW Student ID Number (if known)
- Please bring ACT/SAT, and/or FCAT (2.0) scores taken within the last two years or College Transcripts if you are requesting an exemption from part or all of the Placement Test.
P.E.R.T. Study Guide:
P.E.R.T. Practice Tests:
ADDITIONAL TESTING REQUIREMENTS:
PERT / Placement Testing Information