Grade Information

Dual Enrollment students receive their final grades and will have access to them through their FSW portal. They will not be sent a report card, but may request their official transcripts to be sent to their desired location. The fee is $5. Final grades will be sent to the high school.

Please keep in mind that your grades in dual enrollment courses will become part of your permanent college transcript. If you decide to withdraw from a class, the W will also remain on your permanent college transcript. Once you attempt a course once as a dual enrollment student, you cannot attempt to take the course again as a dual enrollment student.