Gainful Employment Disclosure Information
Gainful Employment Disclosure
The U.S. Education Department's Gainful Employment regulations require disclosure of certain program information to students and prospective students. Gainful Employment programs are defined by the Federal Government and are those "that prepare students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation and which meet certain other stipulations."
Gainful Employment regulations require disclosure of the following information for each "gainful employment" program:
- Program length (in months)
- Program costs including tuition and fees a student would incur while completing the program within normal time
- The typical costs for books and supplies
- Median loan debt incurred by students who completed the program
- On-time completion rate of recent graduates
- Job placement rate of recent graduates
The table below indicates the Certificate programs at Florida SouthWestern State College that meet the Federal Government's Gainful Employment Program definition. For more Gainful Employment information and updates, see: http://ifap.ed.gov/GainfulEmploymentInfo/.
Important Information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended this program: