Additional Scholarship Opportunities and Resources
***Florida SouthWestern State College’s Online Scholarship Application***
- Search for scholarships online through search engines such as Google, Yahoo, MSN, etc.
- Talk to your High School Counselor for other scholarships you may still be able to apply for!
- Talk to organizations you have volunteered for to see if they have any available funding opportunities.
- Does your job offer tuition reimbursement or aid towards your education?
Below are a few starting links for your scholarship search possibilities… Be aware of what websites you search through. There should not be a cost associated with applying for scholarships. The information and links below are for outside scholarships that are not offered directly through Florida SouthWestern State College.
Local and State Scholarship Databases
- Gulf Coast Harmonizers Scholarship
- Charlotte County Scholarships
You must be a Charlotte county resident to qualify.
- Collier Scholarship Connector
You are NOT required to be a Collier county resident to qualify for all the scholarships available through this database.
- Lee County Scholarships
You are NOT required to be a Lee county resident to qualify for all the scholarships available through this database.
- Southwest Florida Scholarships
National Scholarship Databases
- Scholarship America
- HSFinder Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- Thurgood Marshall College Fund
- Gates Millennium Scholars
- APASF Asian & Pacific Islander American Scholarship Fund
- American Indian College Fund
- UNCF United Negro College Fund
- MAS Family Scholarships
- P.E.O. (Philanthropic Education Organization)
- The National Society of Collegiate Scholars
- FinAid! The SmartStudent Guide to Financial Aid
- Federal Student Aid
- College Affordability Guide
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society