Apply for On-Campus Housing
Welcome to the
LightHouse Commons Housing Application!
This Housing Application is for 2018-2019 Academic Year (Fall and Spring). Please keep in mind that when applying for housing, if assigned, a student is committing to the full academic year in housing (both FALL and SPRING semesters)*.
*Should a student be assigned and cancel their housing contract cancellation fees will be assessed to a student’s account for terminating their annual housing contract early.
2018-2019 Housing Dates
Please see online housing calendar for up to date information in regards to important Fall and Spring dates.
Late move outs at Winter Break or the end of Spring Semester will not be permitted.
Important Application/Processing Information
- A student’s 2018-2019 application will not be reviewed or accepted without payment of the non-refundable $50 application fee. This payment can be made online after the completion of the application. Please keep in mind that if an applying student fails to pay the application fee at the time of submitting their housing application the Office of Housing & Residence Life will not receive their application until the application fee is paid.
- Once the application has been submitted and the non-refundable $50 application fee is paid, students will receive an email confirmation via their FSW email account and their application will then be forwarded to the Office of Housing & Residence Life.
- Applications are considered in order in which the above steps are completed. Please understand that failing to complete a step will lessen the probability of receiving housing for the academic year in which you are seeking.
IF assigned housing for the 2018-2019 Academic Year students will be notified via their FSW email account as well as contacted via the telephone number presented on the submitted application starting in early March.
- o Please understand that if a student does not hear about being assigned housing from the Office of Housing & Residence Life this does not mean a student will not be assigned as missed deposit periods (see below) and other deadlines will continuously provide opportunities through initial assignment offers up until (and after) Fall move-in day. IF we have space to offer a student we will continue to contact them in the order in which they applied and paid the application fee as noted above.
- To secure a housing assignment, if offered and assigned, students will be required to submit a non-refundable $200 housing deposit by the deadline provided via their FSW email account. Failure to pay this deposit within the required timeframe will result in the forfeiture of the offered space.
Under no circumstances will extensions be permitted to pay the room deposit as the demand to live on campus is extremely high.
- A piece of the processing of a student’s housing application will include a criminal background check to be completed by the Office of Housing & Residence Life.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the Office of Housing and Residence Life at
Apply Online Now for 2018-2019 Housing