Apply for On-Campus Housing
Welcome to the Spring 2018
LightHouse Commons Housing Application!
This Housing Application is for potential limited availability for Spring 2018 ONLY. Availability will be limited and we cannot guarantee placement to all students who apply for Spring 2018 Housing*.
*The Spring 2018 Housing Application Will Not Open Until On or Around Monday, October 30th. Once available students will be notified via their FSW email accounts.
Important Application/Processing Information:
- Current residents of LightHouse Commons for Fall semester DO NOT need to re-apply for Spring semester as those students are contracted for both Fall and Spring and their assignment will remain the same for Spring Semester 2018.
If you applied for housing previously, for possible Fall 2017 placement, please note to be considered for possible Spring 2018 placement a student will need to apply again.
If you previously had paid the $50 non-refundable application fee for the 2017-2018 Academic Year you will not need to do so again.
Should you not pay the fee but it is found that you had not paid the fee previously, if assigned, we will add the fee to your account.
- Once the application has been submitted a student will receive an email confirmation to their FSW email account and will then be forwarded to the Office of Housing & Residence Life.
- Applications are considered in order, by date and time stamp, in which the above steps are completed.
If assigned housing for Spring 2018 students will be notified via their FSW email account with further instructions on how to secure their Spring housing assignment via the $200 non-refundable deposit.
- Students will be contacted starting the week of Thanksgiving and leading up until Spring move-in day. Please note that we do not have an exact date as to when a student will be contacted as it will all depend on availability and when a student applied vs when the application was opened on Monday, Oct. 30th.
- As part of the processing of a student’s housing application it will include a criminal background check to be completed by the Office of Housing & Residence Life.
If you are looking for the 2018-2019 Academic Year Housing Application that will not be available until February 12, 2018. Once available, all students will be notified via their FSW email accounts (found through their student portal).
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the Office of Housing and Residence Life at
Apply Online Now for Spring 2018 Housing