Registering at FSW +
Dates to remember
See the Academic Calendar for all deadlines.
You must pay/You must drop
If you register for a class or some classes, YOU are responsible to pay or to drop.
Updating Personal Information
- You can update the address and phone number though your FSW portal.
- Log onto the portal
- Under “Student Academics” select “Student Records” then” Personal Information
- Choose “Update Address(es) and Phone(s)”
You can also submit a Change of Data form to the Registrar’s Office. Request for form must be made in person at the registration desk or at
Outgoing Transcript Request +
How to request transcripts:
- Current students can request their transcript online via their FSW Student Portal.
- Former students (alumni) can request official transcripts online by clicking the link below.
- There is a $5 charge for an official transcript. Rush, international delivery, and phone ordering (847-716-3005) is available at an additional cost.
- For questions or concerns about your order, please call 847-716-3005 for assistance. Representatives are available with extended hours Monday - Thursday 6am – 7pm, and Friday 6am - 5pm.
Click Here To Request Your Official Transcript
Enrollment Verification +
How to request enrollment verification:
You can request an enrollment verification in 1 of 4 ways:
- In person
- By mail
- By fax (239) 489-9040 (must be accompanied by a release consent statement)
- National Student Clearing House
- Enrollment Verification Form
Note: We cannot provide verification of enrollment until the add/drop period of the term has passed. Add/drop dates can be found on the College’s Academic Calendar
Incoming College Transcripts +
Submit official college transcripts
Copies of all postsecondary transcripts are required. They can be mailed to the Registrar’s Office at 8099 College Parkway, Fort Myers, FL 33919 or hand delivered in an unopened envelope to any of our campuses.
Credit By Exam
Students should submit official copies of all credit by exam. This includes Advanced Placement (AP), Cambridge AICE, College Level Examination Program (CLEP), International Baccalaureate (IB), DANTES Subject Standardized Tests (DSST - military exams) and Excelsior exam credit. Information regarding transfer can be found in the catalog under the “Degree Acceleration Programs” section.
Acceptance of Military Credits
Eligible members of the United States Armed Forces may request review of their military experiences for possible credit. An official copy of the Joint Services Transcript (JST) should be forwarded to the Registrar’s Office. Upon the student’s request, transcripts will be reviewed for possible credit according to the recommendations of the American Council on Education (ACE).
International students or those who have attended colleges/universities outside of the United States must submit evaluated course-by-course transcripts from all colleges or universities attended. Requests for evaluation of transcripts must be submitted to one of the approved National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) agencies.
Transcript Evaluator Contact
Transcript evaluation assignment is by the first letter of your last name.
Office of the Registrar
8099 College Parkway
Fort Myers, FL 33919
General: (239) 489-9121
Fax: (239) 489-9040
Hours of Operation
Monday, Thursday & Friday:
8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Tuesday and Wednesday: 8:30 am to 6:30 pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Monday - Friday: 10:00 am to 2:00 pm