Fall 2020 Course Schedule Changes: Changes are currently being made to the instructional methods (modalities) of some courses for Fall 2020. For information about the five instructional methods and how your schedule may be impacted, visit www.fsw.edu/reconnect/coursedelivery.


Registering at FSW

Dates to remember

See the Academic Calendar for all deadlines.

You must pay/You must drop

If you register for a class or some classes, YOU are responsible to pay or to drop.

Updating Personal Information

  1. You can update the address and phone number though your FSW portal.
    • Log onto the portal
    • Under FSW Quick links, click on Personal Information
    • Click on "Change Address" (bold purple letters), make changes
    • Click Save
  2. Changes to your name, social security number or date of birth must be made in person with original supporting documentation along with valid photo identification.
  3. To change or add degree and/or program you must first meet with advising them submit the change of student data form (PDF)
  4. Changes to Entering Term/Year must be made online via your admission application. Please contact the Office of Admissions for further details.

You can also submit a Change of Data form to the Registrar’s Office. Request for form must be made in person at the registration desk or at

Outgoing Transcript Request

How to request transcripts:

  • Current students can request their transcript online via their FSW Student Portal.
  • Former students (alumni) can request official transcripts online by clicking the link below.
  • There is a $5 charge for an official transcript. Rush, International delivery, and phone ordering (847-716-3005) is available at an additional cost.
  • For questions or concerns about your order, please call 847-716-3005 for assistance. Representatives are available Monday — Friday 6am — 6pm ET.

Request Your Official Transcript

Enrollment Verification

How to request enrollment verification:

You can request an enrollment verification in 1 of 4 ways:

Incoming College Transcripts

Submit official college transcripts

Copies of all postsecondary transcripts are required. They can be mailed to the Registrar’s Office at 8099 College Parkway, Fort Myers, FL 33919 or hand delivered in an unopened envelope to any of our campuses.

Credit By Exam

Students should submit official copies of all credit by exam. This includes Advanced Placement (AP), Cambridge AICE, College Level Examination Program (CLEP), International Baccalaureate (IB), DANTES Subject Standardized Tests (DSST - military exams) and Excelsior exam credit. Information regarding transfer can be found in the catalog under the "Degree Acceleration Programs" section.

Military Policy

Acceptance of Military Credits

Members of the United States Armed Forces including Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, and Navy (Active Duty, Reserve, and Veterans) should submit an official copy of their Joint Services Transcript (JST) to the Registrar's Office. JSTs will be reviewed for possible transferable credit according to the recommendations of the American Council on Education (ACE).

International Transcripts

International students or those who have attended colleges/universities outside of the United States must submit evaluated course-by-course transcripts from all colleges or universities attended. Requests for evaluation of transcripts must be submitted to one of the approved National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) agencies.

Transcript Evaluator Contact

Transcript evaluation assignment is by the first letter of your last name.

FSW also receives transcripts electronically from other universities, colleges and/or vocational schools through authorized secure third party agents. Please send via email to .