P.E.R.T. Testing Registration
What You Need Before Testing
- YOU MUST HAVE SUBMITTED AN APPLICATION TO FSW PRIOR TO TESTING.
First P.E.R.T Attempt:
- Once you have applied, check your email for your FSW Student ID. Your FSW Student ID is required in order to test.
- Submit your ACT/SAT scores earned within the last two years.
If you did not select FSW as a recipient for your scores when you took the exam, you can follow the instructions in the links below to send the scores electronically (allow at least two weeks processing time):
Visit one of the Testing Centers to submit your scores. You must have a photo ID and your ACT/SAT login information in order to print an official score report.
REMEDIATION IS REQUIRED PRIOR TO RETESTING!
TO TEST YOU MUST BE PREPARED WITH THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
- It is possible that your college coursework could satisfy the placement testing (Assessment hold) requirement (if required).
- All college transcript(s) must be received and reviewed/evaluated by the Office of the Registrar in order for the Testing Center to evaluate if your coursework can satisfy required placement testing (Assessment hold). Click here to learn more about submitting final official college transcripts.
Note: it can take 2 – 3 weeks after ALL college transcripts are received for the transcripts to be reviewed by a transcript evaluator. Your college transcript hold will be removed when the transcript is received. Submit your transcripts as soon as possible.
- A valid Photo ID
- An FSW Student ID Number
P.E.R.T. TESTING FOR FALL 2017 HAS CLOSED
Remaining August P.E.R.T. Testing Appointments are for Retests, MAT ByPass, and Transfer/Readmit who do not require Orientation sessions.
(Online P.E.R.T. Registration is currently available for Spring 2018-See September calendar to register.)