Florida SouthWestern State College (FSW) and Florida Gulf Coast University (FGCU) have teamed up to offer FSW students a seamless transfer to FGCU to earn their bachelor’s degree. Destination FGCU, the FSW/FGCU Transfer Program provides students with the tools and guidance they need to easily and successfully move from FSW to FGCU to complete their education.
Program Benefits Include
- Guaranteed admission to FGCU with an FSW Associate in Arts (AA)*
- FGCU transfer application fee waived
- Transfer scholarships available for students meeting GPA requirements
- Access to FGCU college advisors and the Career Development Center once students have completed 30 earned credit hours at FSW
- Invitations to yearly majors fairs and other events at FGCU
- FGCU/FSW transfer days which include presentations and special tours
Need More Information?
Find out if Destination FGCU is right for you:
If you are not already an FSW student, contact the FSW Office of Admissions at 239-489-9054 or e-mail us at .
As a current FSW student, you can:
- Check out FGCU’s academic programs at www.fgcu.edu
- Talk to your FSW Student Success Advisor
- Contact FGCU's Office of Undergraduate Admissions at 239-590-787 or e-mail