*** Are you interested in enrolling at FSWC-Charlotte for the 2017-2018 school year? Call 637-5673 for more information.
As the first collegiate high school in Southwest Florida and the state’s only collegiate high school to incorporate ninth graders when it opened its doors in August of 2009, Florida SouthWestern Collegiate High School is located on the Charlotte Campus of Florida SouthWestern State College. FSWC-Charlotte is designed to provide students of all ability levels an opportunity to graduate with both a high school diploma and an Associate of Arts (AA) degree. FSWC-Charlotte students enjoy a college environment along with a vast array of resources provided by FSW while also maintaining the traditional elements of high school life. And as Charlotte County’s only Charter school, FSWC-Charlotte is free to students.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
- Friday, August 4- Walk through, schedule pick up, 10am-12pm
- Thursday, August 10- First day of school
- Friday, August 18- Junior Class meeting, 9am FSW Auditorium
- Tuesday, August 29- Senior Student and Parent Night, 6pm FSWC Cafeteria
- Friday, September 1- No School for Students
- Monday, September 4- No School, Labor Day
- Thursday, September 7- SAC Meeting 4:30pm, K-103
- Thursday, September 7- Parent Go To School Night, 6pm
- Thursday, September 14- Financial Aid Night, 6pm FSWC Cafeteria
****REPORT BULLYING HERE**** Florida SouthWestern Collegiate High School-Charlotte 26300 Airport Road Punta Gorda, FL 33950 941-637-5673
Florida SouthWestern State College is committed to providing an educational and working environment free from discrimination and harassment. All programs, activities, employment and facilities of Florida SouthWestern State College are available to all on a non-discriminatory basis, without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or veteran’s status. The College is an equal access/equal opportunity institution. Questions pertaining to educational equity, equal access or equal opportunity should be addressed to Title IX/Equity Officer, Florida SouthWestern State College, 8099 College Parkway, Fort Myers, FL 33919, (239) 489-9305.