The Mobile Vet Center Community Outreach Vehicle and Team will be on the Lee Campus, Thursday, October 18, 2012 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m in parking lot 3 near the bell tower.
All Edison State College students, area veterans and their families are welcome to attend.
Services of the Mobile Vet Center include:
· How to access and use military education benefits
· Individual and group counseling for Veterans and their families
· Family counseling for military related issues
· Military sexual trauma counseling referral
· Bereavement counseling for families who experience an active duty death
· Substance abuse assessment and referral
· Employment assessment and referral
· Veterans benefits information and referral
· Community resource information
All services are confidential and free to eligible Veterans and family members. For more information please contact Denise Thompson 239-489-9398 or firstname.lastname@example.org.