Student Remote Operations FAQ | Student Technology - Remote Learning FAQ | Contact FSW During Remote Operations | Employee Technology - Remote Operations FAQ | Coronavirus Information

Student Remote Operations & Learning FAQ

The health and safety of our students, employees, and community is our utmost concern. FSW continues to monitor CDC recommendations regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), and will be conducting all student business remotely through May 1 with many of our employees working off campus. We appreciate your patience and understanding at this time. Please see the information below for more on remote operations.

Something missing or want to report an issue? Email us at

Student Remote Operations FAQ

Click on a subject below to be directed to the associated FAQs. These are under continuous development, so please check back regularly for updates. Have additional questions not listed here? Email

General Questions

What is the best way to contact a department while the campuses are closed to students?

Please refer to this list of Preferred Methods of Contact to reach departments while we are conducting student business remotely.

How do I receive updates from FSW?

We will utilize all FSW alert channels (text message, phone calls, email, FSW website, FSW APP, and social media) to update you regarding significant changes. You should ensure your cell phone number is updated (login to your Portal and click “Personal Information” to update your cell phone number) and you have downloaded and are logged into the FSW app to receive notifications outside of email and webpage updates. 

Are classes cancelled?

Online classes are continuing as scheduled. Spring face-to-face classes have transitioned to an online learning environment and will stay online/remote through the end of the spring semester. 

Students should check Canvas and their BUCS email regularly for class updates from their professors.

Are campuses closed?

All Florida SouthWestern State College Campuses/Centers will be closed to students as of 5pm Wednesday, March 18th through Friday, May 1st.

Will there be an extra week of classes added to the spring schedule to make up for the week of face-to-face classes that was lost?

The current plan is to complete the spring semester as scheduled.

Will faculty still have office hours?

Yes, but office hours will be remote (not face-to-face). Please contact your instructor for hours and information on how they should be contacted during those hours.

Are internships/clinical hours cancelled?

Contact your dean/program director/instructor for more information.

How will students in the hands-on and simulation programs (health professions, science labs, arts, etc.) complete their class requirements?

Check your BUCS email and Canvas for communication from your instructor regarding completion of these courses. Contact your instructor if you have questions. If there are no solutions and you cannot complete the class, download the Late Drop/Late Withdrawal Petition form, follow the instructions, and submit to

Will Summer and Fall classes all be online?

Summer and Fall semester classes are still being assessed, and information will be shared with students once a final decision is made about the delivery method of these classes. Registration for Summer and Fall will continue as scheduled and more information can be found below in the Payment and Registration FAQ section.

What if I do not have the resources to complete my classes online?

Faculty will be flexible and supportive of allowing alternative pathways to course completion and will not penalize students for inability to engage in virtual participation. Please refer to the Technology FAQ for more information.

I prefer in-person classes and am concerned I will not do well in an online format. What should I do?

  • Communicate regularly with your professors for input, tips, and suggestions.
  • Use academic support resources such as
  • Create Canvas discussion groups or virtual study groups with classmates -- they can be great resources as you work together to succeed in a course!
  • Speak with your Academic Advisor about more options.

Have study abroad programs been cancelled?

The Italy study abroad programs have been canceled. Information about the other study abroad programs is forthcoming. We will let all students know as soon as a final decision is made.

How will FSW protect me from stereotypes regarding the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19)?

FSW is an inclusive community that represents and welcomes all individuals. There is no specific group most likely to test positive for Coronavirus (COVID-19) and the College will continue to base its decisions only on CDC protocol and facts. No employee, student, or visitor may take adverse action against a member of the College community based on an assumption of the risk they pose. This includes assumptions that international students have traveled to high-risk countries within the past month or that they associate with individuals who have. The FSW community does not tolerate stereotyping, discriminatory or harassing behavior, and we expect all members of our community to engage in a manner that is respectful and inclusive of all. Incidents of discriminatory or harassing behavior should be reported to the Equity Officer.

Return to FAQ

Payment & Registration

How do I view and/or pay my bill without visiting campus?

Electronic payments can be made online via your FSW Student Portal 24/7! For more information on how to access your FSW Account and make payments online, please visit our website at

How do I register for my Summer and Fall 2020 classes?

This answer does not apply to dual enrolled students. Please see the next entry for dual enrollment instructions. 

Summer and Fall 2020 course registration will begin as scheduled on the academic calendar. Face-to-face courses may still be listed on the schedule, and delivery methods for these courses will be assessed at a later date.

Students should register online via the Portal. The Portal is accessible from - select “Portal” at the top of the page.

If you encounter an issue when registering, please email the Office of the Registrar at from your @Bucs email account, and be sure to include the following information:

  • First and last name
  • Student ID number
  • Brief description of the issue

Continue to monitor your @Bucs email address for resolution. 

How do I register as a dual-enrollment student?

Contact your high school guidance counselor to start the electronic DocuSign form process for online dual-enrollment registration.

How do I register if I have a Cornerstone hold?

Cornerstone holds are being temporarily lifted; you should not encounter this hold when attempting to register online. Contact the Registrar if you encounter issues.

How can I submit a FERPA waiver?

FSW follows federal guidelines to protect student records and privacy; unfortunately, FSW will not be able to collect and process new FERPA waivers as long as FSW continues to provide services remotely in line with the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines regarding Social Distancing.

I no longer wish to continue my class now that it has transitioned to online/remote learning. Can I still withdraw?

FSW has implemented a one-week "grace period" regarding withdrawals for the Spring Full-term. The new deadline is Wednesday, March 25, 2020. If it is after this deadline, please contact your advisor.

I have designated by directory information as "Confidential," and I must visit in-person to receive student services. How can I get help?

FSW follows federal guidelines to protect student records and privacy; unfortunately, FSW will not be able to serve students or alumni designated as Confidential as long as FSW remains closed to visitors in line with the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines regarding Social Distancing.

How can I get my FSW transcript?

Students and alumni may continue to order official FSW transcripts online, but will be unable to pickup transcripts at any FSW location while the locations are closed to students in line with the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines regarding Social Distancing. You are able to order and receive your official FSW transcript using another delivery option.

Return to FAQ

Financial Aid

Bookstore/Textbook Buying Questions

I have lost my job because my employer has shut down due to the public health crisis. Can I get more financial aid?

If you are experiencing a loss of income that will affect your ability to finish the spring semester, please reach out to the Financial Aid Office or your financial aid specialist. Your financial aid specialist can determine your eligibility for any additional funds.

Is there still financial aid available for the summer?

Yes, at this time, summer courses are still planned on being offered and students can request financial aid assistance. Please contact the Financial Aid Office or your financial aid specialist if you think you will be enrolling for the summer.

Will the PELL Grant be available again this summer?

Yes, year-round Pell is still available, but eligibility and enrollment criteria must be met.

How can I submit documents to the financial aid office?

Documents can be sent via fax (239-489-9127) or by mail:

Financial Aid Office FSW 8099 College Pkwy Fort Myers, FL 33919

If I have a financial aid refund, will I still be able to get it?

Yes, both the Financial Aid Office and the Cashier's Office remain operational and financial aid refunds will continue to be processed.

Since my classes are switching to an online or distance education format, can I get additional financial aid for a computer?

In general, faculty will not be requiring students whose courses are going online or distance ducation to get a computer. Students can certainly inquire about additional aid for a computer with a financial aid specialist, but available funding at this point is limited and the student may need to use a student loan to fund their computer costs.

What do I need to do for the Fall 2020 semester to be considered for financial aid?

Students will need to complete the 2020-2021 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The 2020-2021 FAFSAs, for those students who have already filled them out, are being loaded and we are communicating electronically with those students to get their financial aid in place for Fall 2020 and Spring 2021.

Return to FAQ

Academic Support

How can I get tutoring while the campuses are closed to students?

All campus-based subject tutoring and writing consultation sessions will be online by scheduled appointment. We will be using GoBoard for math and Zoom for "live" sessions. Drop-off writing assignments will be reviewed via FSW email (see information below). More information can be found at and below. Other tutoring questions should be directed to

FSW reserves the right to limit or increase time available for any of the services listed. 

"Live" sessions or consultations for help with math, writing, speech, or other subjects
  • Zoom or GoBoard appointments are limited to 45 minutes
  • You may set 1 appointment per day and up to 3 appointments per week pending staffing
  • Appointments must be scheduled at least one day in advance, and can only be scheduled up to one week in the future
  • Make your tutoring request at:
"Dropping off" writing assignments for review by an FSW Writing Center Tutor
  • Email the assignment to
  • Include your name, student ID, and course in the email message
  • Include the assignment instructions
  • Include which primary concerns you would like to address (citations, thesis, grammar, etc.)
  • Same day review is not available; assignments must be emailed at least 24 hours in advance
  • Writing assignments should be sent as a Microsoft Word .doc or .docx format
  • Requests directly to WC staff will not be reviewed
Online Access 24/7 with
Additional Tutoring Assistance and Resources

How do I make the most of my FSW funded hours?

  • On average, a session should last about 30 - 35 minutes. Use your time wisely!
  • Be prepared! Review your notes and homework problems ahead of time and figure out what you don't know first so you are able to ask questions about specific content or confusing concepts.
  • Make sure you have your assignment ready to reference your instructor's requirements/guidelines with the tutor.
  • Writing Assistance: proofread and edit your papers prior to submitting any documents. A drop-off essay review now utilizes 35 minutes of your funded tutoring time.
  • Math Questions: take a picture of your work and upload it. Working out a problem while writing with a mouse on the white board can be tricky. 

Please know that the online sessions, transcripts, and hours used are monitored closely. Academic Support staff will redirect students to other tutoring options as necessary. Reach out to Academic Support Program Director, Monica Moore, at with questions or concerns.

How can I access library resources while the campuses are closed?

Our FSW Libraries are ready to serve students with various online resources. Click here to learn how students can access eBooks, videos, articles, and more.

Reference and research assistance will be provided by FSW Faculty Librarians online via the Ask-A-Librarian chat link located centrally on the library homepage at: Additionally, students may use the Email or Text Us links to communicate directly with FSW Faculty Librarians.

Return to FAQ


ADAptive Services testing accommodation questions New student testing questions (placement testing, ACT/SAT submission)

What if I need to makeup an FSW exam?

Makeup test proctoring will be administered via online methods following the faculty guidelines. Please reach out to your professor for directions.

Will the TEAS exams that I have registered for be administered?

On-campus testing has been suspended through May 1, 2020. This includes the remaining TEAS exams scheduled for March and April 2020, with the likeliness of the May exams being suspended as well. ATI will be issuing full refunds to all students registered for these dates. Students can either call the ATI Client Care number at 800-667-7531 or use the live chat available on the ATI homepage. The Nursing Department will soon be sharing information concerning an alternative assessment method that will be used to replace the TEAS exam in order to complete your application process for the Fall 2020 cohort. Please continue to watch your email and check back here for further updates.

When will CLEP exams be offered?

CLEP exams have been suspended until further notice as these exams require on-campus administration due to the exam delivery method. Please check back here for further updates.

What happens if my CLEP voucher expires?

If your registration tickets expired on or after March 1, 2020, you are eligible to receive a CLEP exam voucher that would allow you to take an exam any time between now and June 30, 2020. If you are using a voucher code from a school or an entity other than CLEP, contact the person who provided the voucher. If you purchased your registration ticket, contact CLEP Services with your name, address, phone number, and CLEP exam subject: (use "Exam Voucher - Coronavirus" in the subject line) or 800-257-9558.

When will Pearson exams be offered?

Pearson exams have been suspended until further notice as these exams require on-campus administration due to the exam delivery method. Please check back here for further updates.

Is FSW providing test proctoring for other colleges?

On-campus testing has been suspended through May 1, and Testing Services will not be offering remote testing for other colleges during the time of the suspension. If you have a test scheduled and you choose not to reschedule your proctored exam for a later time, FSW Testing Services will issue a refund for the $40.00 proctored exam fee. You will need to submit your refund request to and include your first and last name, name of your institution/college, home address, phone number, email address, and a copy of the receipt for the $40.00 payment (or receipt number if payment was submitted online). Please check back here for further updates.

Return to FAQ

Counseling & Mental Health

Can I still schedule a Mental Health Counseling appointment?

In response to FSW’s decision to shift to remote learning as a result of COVID-19, FSW Counseling is modifying service delivery to ensure that students will be supported during this time.

Counseling appointments are free and confidential and available to all FSW students. At this time, counseling appointments will be conducted via telephone, or secure, HIPAA Compliant telehealth video chat (limited availability).

If you already have an appointment, your counselor will call you at your scheduled appointment time. Please arrange for privacy, so that the conversation remains confidential.

For existing FSW counseling students without an appointment, send an email to to schedule an appointment with your counselor.

For students who would like to initiate counseling services for the first time, please send an email to to set up services. First time students will be required to submit all intake Paperwork to Evelyn Roman before an appointment is scheduled. Please note that these forms require a student signature. Students will need to fully complete, sign, and return the Counseling Intake Form packet in order to meet with a counselor. We can send and receive forms via email. There will be no exceptions.

What are the mental health resources for after hours and/or emergencies?

If you are experiencing a mental health emergency at any time, please call 9-1-1.

If you need to speak with a counselor after regular business hours (Monday – Friday 8:30-4:30), please call the Counseling After Hours Hotline at (239) 218-7116.

If you have experienced sexual or domestic violence, please call the Abuse Counseling and Treatment Center (ACT) 24-hour hotline 239-939-2553.

If you are struggling with thoughts of harming yourself or others, please call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-8255.

If you are in need of emergency resources related to housing or food insecurity, please call United Way 2-1-1.

For all other inquiries regarding Bucs C.A.R.E. services, please email and a member of Bucs CARE will be in contact within 24-48 business hours.

Return to FAQ 

ADAptive Services

Will my approved accommodations be affected with face-to-face courses shifting to online/remote format?

No. If you and your professor(s) received a Spring 2020 letter of accommodation, your accommodations will not be affected and will be provided.

I benefited from accommodations in Fall 2019, but I have not received a letter of accommodation for Spring 2020. What do I do to receive accommodations?

Each semester a student attends FSW, the student is required to complete the "Semester Request Form and Schedule Upload." The form will also request that you upload a copy of your detailed class schedule located in the Portal Registration tab. The completed request is routed to the Adaptive Services' email inbox and processed in order of receipt.

I received a new disability diagnosis. How do I self-identify so that I can benefit from accommodations?

  • Visit and click on "Forms" which will provide the two required forms, sufficient documentation requirements and step-by-step instructions on locating your detailed class schedule (at the bottom of the forms knowledge base page).
  • After your form is received, an OAS team member will contact and schedule a "welcome appointment" via phone or Zoom conference depending on individualized, case-by-case basis.

Since face-to-face classes have shifted to an online format, where do I test?

  • Quizzes and tests will be proctored via Proctorio. You may wish to review these free online testing tutorials to become familiar with the format BEFORE your first quiz.
  • Communicate on a regular basis with your professor.
  • If you have questions, concerns, or are experiencing any issues regarding approved accommodations, please contact
Return to FAQ

Veteran Benefits

Will students receiving the VA monthly benefit be affected by switching to online instruction?

For the Montgomery GI Bill and Dependents Educational Assistance, benefit recipients should not be affected by the change to online-only instruction. For Post 9/11 GI Bill recipients, current term students (spring term) should not see any changes to their monthly payments due to classes being changed to online-only instruction.

I can only register for online classes for the summer term. Will I receive the reduced online only monthly payment for my Post 9/11 GI Bill?

Congress has passed a legislative fix and the intention of the law is that VA students would not be financially disadvantaged for taking all classes online due to the emergency situation. Until the VA provides additional guidelines we are unable to provide any more detailed information, but it appears that students would receive the full monthly benefit even if their classes are fully online.

Should I register for summer term now or wait for additional VA guidance to be released?

We recommend that you register for classes as soon as possible and submit a deferment request. Any subsequent changes in your enrollment would require you to submit a new deferment.

Where can I find up-to-date information regarding GI Bill benefits and COVID-19?

Please continue to check your BUCS email, the FSW Veteran Affairs webpage, and Post 9/11 GI Bill social media for updates.

Return to FAQ


Already admitted? Check out New Student Questions

Can I still submit an application for admission?

We are still accepting applications for fall 2020! Submit your application online at

How can I check out your campus while campus tours and information sessions are not available?

All campus tours and information sessions have been cancelled through May 1, but we welcome you to take a virtual tour and create an account at so we can inform you of our upcoming virtual information sessions and online events. You can also find more information including our online Viewbook and student videos at

I have applied, what do I do now/how do I submit my high school transcripts?

High school transcripts are a requirement for admission/acceptance to FSW. Contact your high school to have these documents sent directly from your high school in an approved electronic format or mailed in an official sealed envelope.

Return to FAQ

New Students

Financial Aid Questions Housing Questions

Is my New Student Orientation still happening on campus?

Orientations scheduled for through May 10, 2020 have been transitioned to an online format. All students registered for these Orientations will receive an email to the email address provided on your admissions application with information on accessing and completing the online orientation. The format of future Orientation dates is still being determined. Students registered for future dates should continue to monitor their Bucs and applicant email address for more information.

How can I complete my Placement Testing?

Testing Services is working diligently to begin offering remote test proctoring services, with plans to begin these services in the near future. This includes P.E.R.T., ACCUPLACER, 1033 By-Pass Exam, Advanced Algebra and Functions (AAF) Test, and the Trigonometry Bypass Exam. Please continue to watch emails and this page for information concerning placement test opportunities.

How can I submit my ACT/SAT scores?

FSW receives electronic ACT/SAT scores for students who have included the school code when registering for the test. If you did not include FSW as a school recipient of your test scores, Testing Services will soon be providing remote options via Zoom for submission of ACT/SAT scores. Please reach out to for additional information.

I am a transfer student. How will my advising appointment be handled?

Your advising appointment will be conducted remotely in a distance format convenient to you. Your assigned advisor will be able to go over everything with you that they would have in person either on the phone or through video conferencing to discuss your goals, welcome you to the Buccaneer family, and provide you with your recommended schedule so you can register for classes.

How can I submit documents to be considered a Florida resident for tuition purposes?

All students are classified as non-Florida residents for tuition purposes until a Florida residency declaration and supporting documents are submitted and processed. Find the documents and instructions as well as the process for submitting online at

How do I submit my official* transcripts (high school and college)?

  • High school transcripts are a requirement for admission/acceptance to FSW. Contact your high school to have these documents sent directly from your high school in an approved electronic format or mailed in an official sealed envelope. If you are currently completing high school classes, remember that you must send an additional official high school transcript with your graduation noted once you have completed your high school coursework.

Admissions FSW 8099 College Pkwy Fort Myers, FL 33919

  • Transfer students with prior college coursework should request official transcripts from any institution they have attended. Those transcripts should be requested directly from the college/university attended to ensure they are provided in an approved electronic format or mailed in an official sealed envelope to:

Registrar's Office FSW 8099 College Pkwy Fort Myers, FL 33919

*Official transcripts are defined as having been delivered directly from the issuing institution via an approved electronic format (e.g. FASTER, Parchment, etc.) or mailed in an official, sealed envelope. Any documents a student submits that are scanned, not in a sealed envelope, etc. will be considered unofficial and may not be used for admissions or registration purposes.

Return to FAQ


View FAQ regarding rental returns, book buyback, future purchases, etc.

How do I use my Financial Aid to make purchases on the bookstore website?

  1. Go to
  2. Select your courses.
  3. Select the required course materials.
  4. Confirm your items in the bag and check out.
  5. Enter your account information or continue as a guest.
  6. Enter address in Deliver Method (the site will auto-select free shipping).
  7. In the payment methods, select the Financial Aid option and enter the 8 digit student/BANNER ID # (without the "@" symbol) found on your BUC Card or in the student portal.
  8. Enter your contact information.
  9. Review your bag and submit the order.

What if my financial aid is not working on the bookstore website?

  1. Refresh your browser and repeat the steps above one more time.
  2. Check to make sure your Financial Aid has been approved through the Financial Aid Office, that you have accepted your award, and that the amount shows in your Portal.
  3. Check your BUC Card balance at: Select "View your transactions" under "Add Funds." If you are not showing funds, the award may not yet be available on the BUC Card (it may take up to 24 hours once all documents are approved, submitted, and completed). If you are showing funds, but it is not working, AND you are a returning student, you may have an expiration date.
  4. If still not resolved, email with your name and BUC Card student?BANNER ID# (8 digits with an "@" symbol in front of it) and a representative will look at your account.
Return to FAQ


Is the Commencement event cancelled?

Please see this video message from our President and Provost regarding Commencement.

In line with CDC guidelines related to Coronavirus (COVID-19) addressing large gatherings and for the health and safety of the Bucs Community, FSW has cancelled its May 1, 2020 Commencement Ceremony.

FSW recognizes commencement is an important part of your student experience, and we appreciate this decision may be disappointing for you and your family. We understand how hard you have worked to reach this milestone, and we congratulate you on your achievement. We are currently looking at alternative ways to recognize and celebrate your accomplishment.

Can I attend a future commencement ceremony?

The May 1, 2020 commencement has been cancelled. At this time, FSW administrators are assessing alternative ways to celebrate graduates.

I've ordered my cap and gown and other regalia. Will I be able to return these items?

Herff Jones will be providing refunds as well as working with students who still may want to purchase regalia as memorabilia. Contact the FSW Bookstore by email ( or by phone (239-489-3345). 

I will be graduating this May. When and how will I receive my diploma?

Once the semester has concluded, your record will be reviewed for graduation completion. Diplomas will be ordered for eligible graduates and sent to the address on file. You should continue to check your FSW email for additional details and information throughout the remainder of the Spring 2020 semester. We also recommend you monitor for additional information. If you have additional specific questions regarding your status, email 

Return to FAQ

On-Campus Housing

Is on-campus housing (LHC) closing?

LightHouse Commons will be closed to all residents as of 12pm, Saturday, March 21. Students with extenuating circumstances can request approval to stay during the closure by picking up a request form at the LightHouse Commons Front Desk. Further information has been sent to residents' Bucs email, and questions can be directed to

Are LightHouse Commons residents eligible for a refund?

Those students who are moving out or were not able to return by the closure date will receive a housing cost reduction applied to their student account from the closure date of March 21st through the end of the Spring semester. Please note that if you are on the housing installment plan, this will not necessarily cease your payments as your last payment for April will be reduced depending on how much of your financed contract amount you have left. Nelnet will send an email to you letting you know your final payment amount to be pulled from your account on April 5th.

What if I cannot return to retrieve my items by 12:00 p.m. on Saturday, March 21?

Those residents who did not return from Spring Break will have until 12:00 p.m. on Tuesday, April 28th to retrieve their personal belongings and return their keys. If you are looking to come sooner, please email to make arrangements to let us know the date and time you plan to arrive, and we will do our best to accommodate.

Will On-Campus Housing be offered for Summer 2020?

On-Campus Housing will not be offered for the Summer 2020 semester. Questions can be directed to

Return to FAQ

Staying Engaged and Well Off-Campus

How can I access community food bank resources?

Harry Chapin will be offering Food Pantry Drive-Thrus at locations across our 5-county area.

Please note the schedule and locations are subject to change -- see for the most up-to-date information.

  • FSW Suncoast Credit Union Arena Parking Lot Fridays, 10am - 2pm (starting 4/3)
  • Boys and Girls Club (Immokalee) Tuesdays, 10am - 12pm
  • Golden Gate Community Center (Naples) Wednesdays, 10am - 12pm
  • East Naples Park (Naples) Fridays, 10am - 12pm
  • Human Services (Port Charlotte) Mondays, 10am - 12pm
  • Sacred Heart Church (Punta Gorda) Thursdays, 10am - 12pm
Hendry and Glades County Areas
  • Our Lady Queen of Heaven Church (LaBelle) Every other Wednesday, 10am - 12pm
  • Feeding with Hope (Clewiston) Every other Wednesday, 10 am - 12pm

I miss all the events on campus! What options will there be online during remote operations?

Departments across the college are hosting online events and workshops! Check out and check your BUCS email for links to access the events.

Where can I connect with Student Engagement and Campus Rec while taking online classes?

@FSWCampusRec and @FSWStudents on Facebook and Instagram.

What are Student Engagement and Campus Rec offering for students to stay connected?

  • Kahoot! Want to win FREE stuff? Look for our trivia games on social media!
  • Online workshops -- Missed your chance to attend workshops? Check @FSWStudents on Facebook each week for life skill videos.
  • Engagement posts -- Check out social media for our posts designed to encourage positivity while taking online classes.

  • Daily posts for workouts, nutrition, and coping tips for taking care of your health on social media.
  • Down Dog -- FREE yoga workouts for all levels through July 1 when you sign up with your .edu email address.
  • FitnessBlender -- FREE at home workouts for all levels (and they don't require equipment!
Return to FAQ 
Back to Top