Peer Tutoring Employment Opportunities
Academic Support Programs are looking for smart, multi-talented students with a good sense of humor and a love of helping and learning to join our peer tutoring team.
Interested? In order to apply, you must…
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Be a current student taking classes at Florida SouthWestern State College
- Not be working any other positions on campus
- Have a passion for helping your fellow students and a willingness to work hard and learn a LOT!
More on Peer Tutoring
Peer Tutors work in the Academic Support Centers, both one-on-one and in small groups, to help their fellow students better understand their coursework and be more successful in and out of the classroom. You will also be developing interpersonal skills, customer service abilities, and diverse strategies for success (for both you and the students you work with). If you want experience working in a professional, fast-paced environment, Peer Tutoring may just be the job for you!
Become a Peer Tutor
If you’re interested in becoming a Peer Tutor, and you meet the criteria listed above:
- Fill out the Peer Tutor Application
- Email the tutoring center application to the ASC Peer Tutoring Specialist.
Lee Campus: Q-219
Collier Campus: J-204
Charlotte Campus: B-104
- Please attach the application as a Word document that should be named "lastname.firstname." Completed applications can also be dropped off in person.
Please contact Sandy Sardinas at . We look forward to your application!