Paying for Prints
3 Ways to Pay for Your Prints
- BUC Card – Campus BUC$
- Place funds into your WEPA ™ account
- Use a credit/debit card at a kiosk (surcharge applies)
Use your BUC Card by loading Campus BUC$!
- Add value to your BUC Card at the Cashier’s Office or Online
- Swipe your BUC Card at the WEPA ™ Kiosk for payment
- The cost of your print job will be deducted directly from your Campus BUC$ account
Visit the BUC Card Page for more information: www.fsw.edu/buccard
Place Funds into your WEPA™ Account via WEPANOW.COM
- Go to wepanow.com and login to your WEPA™ account using your FSW email address and Portal password
- Select "Deposit Funds"
- Enter the required information and click "Submit"
Use A Credit/Debit Card at a Kiosk (Surcharge Applies)
- Touch "User Login" and enter your FSW email address and Portal password to login to your WEPA™ account or swipe your BUC Card
- Touch "Deposit into WEPA"
- Enter the amount of money you would like to deposit ($5 minimum) and click "OK"
- Swipe your credit/debit card (surcharge applies)
- Enter the required information to complete the transaction and click "OK"