The College has designated to Jana Sabo, Title IX Coordinator and Equity Officer as the College Equity Officer. The Equity Officer in conjunction with College administration, staff, and faculty coordinates the College’s compliance with appropriate statutes, laws and regulations related to civil rights, including equity and access. Additionally, the Equity Officer ensures the submission of the College’s Annual Equity Update Report and conducts investigations or collaborates with the administration to review or investigate complaints of harassment or discrimination based on race, sex, color, age, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information or veteran’s status.Title IX
- Discrimination or harassment complaints or concerns may be reported to Jana Sabo, Title IX Coordinator and Equity Officer at Florida SouthWestern State College, 8099 College Pkwy., Ft. Myers, FL, 33919, .
- Student equity concerns should be reported to the Dean of Students, Mark Bukowski (239) 489-9067 or email or Jana Sabo, Title IX Coordinator and Equity Officer at (239) 489-9305 or email .
- Employee or community equity concerns should be reported to Jana Sabo, Title IX Coordinator and Equity Officer at 239-489-9051 or .
- For TTY, please call 1-800-955-8771 or 711.
Associated College Operating Procedures (PDF):
- 05-0101 - Equal Employment-Equal Access
- 05-0102 - Designation and Notification of Equity Officer
- 05-0103 - Harassment
- 05-0104 - Americans with Disabilities Act
- 05-0107 - Discrimination and Harassment Complaint Procedure
Florida SouthWestern State College Equity Reports