Becoming Licensed

If you are interested in creating products baring the Florida SouthWestern State College trademarks and logos, you will need to obtain a license. FSW has partnered with Learfield to help with this process. From the initial application to royalty management and beyond, Learfield is there to provide assistance, information, and support to each licensed manufacturer.

To get started on obtaining a license, clink on the link below to download an application packet. The application contains instructions on how to complete the application phase of licensing as well as information that licensees will need to retain throughout the course of the licensing process.

All licensees are required to remit royalty reports and payments on a quarterly basis to Learfield, who collects these payments on behalf of the FSW, please visit or contact Learfield at (317) 669-0808.

Types of Licenses

There are generally two types of licenses issued by Learfield Licensing Partners:

Standard License

A standard license allows a business/organization to produce products baring the College’s marks for resale, including but not limited to, wholesale and retail. Royalties are applicable.

Internal License Agreements

An Internal Usage License allows a business/organization to produce products baring the College’s marks that are intended to be sold directly to the College and that are not for resale; i.e. department items such as tablecloths, uniforms, etc., as well as give-away and promotional items.

Apply for Internal License

If you have questions as to whether or not an organization will require a license or what type of license they may need, please contact Judy Pultro at .


Auxiliary Services Office
Florida SouthWestern State College
8099 College Parkway, Bldg S-101
Fort Myers, FL 33919

Judy Pultro
Director, Auxiliary Services
(239) 985-3477

Learfield Licensing Partners
8900 Keystone Crossing, Suite 605
Indianapolis, IN 46240
P: 317-669-0808