What Parents Love
Safety, Value, Academic and Personal Development!
On-campus housing provides an ideal transition from your home to what may be your student’s first time living on his or her own. Our professionally trained staff is ready to help your student grow and develop academically and personally.
- Student Resident Assistants mentor and build relationships with incoming students
- Student groups and clubs specifically for on-campus residents
- Regular meetings with the housing staff for updates and reminders about upcoming events
- The library is a short walk from home
- LightHouse Commons offers a great value compared to other nearby housing options
Florida SouthWestern State College is the top ranked safest college in Florida and the 10th ranked safest college in the nation! — According to StateUniversity.com 2012
A Safe Place to Call Home...
Safety is of the utmost importance when choosing a home. It was FSW’s MOST important consideration when designing LightHouse Commons.
- 24-hour security inside the residence hall
- 24-hour campus security
- Surveillance cameras at entrances and common areas
- Monitored guest check-in
- Key card access to main entrance and to each apartment
- Well-lit parking lots
- Large outdoor quad only available to residents and guests
One check covers it all! – At LightHouse Commons all of your student’s living expenses are packaged together! The price per semester includes electric, water and cable TV/internet!*
Florida SouthWestern State College offers the most affordable tuition rates in Southwest Florida and living
on-campus saves time and money. Still the cost of college can add up. FSW offers a variety of options to help take the pressure off of tuition and on-campus housing expenses.
- Financial Aid
- LightHouse Commons (Housing) Scholarship Application
- Tuition and Housing Installment Payment Plans
- Pay online with all major credit cards or personal check
Click here for more detailed financial information.