Dual Enrollment/Early Admission Students

I'm a Dual Enrollment/Early Admission Student

...if I am currently in high school and would like to earn high school and college credit at the same time.

Dual Enrollment/Early Admission and Registration Checklist

  • Speak with your high school counselor or a DE representative if you are a home school student to determine your academic eligibility.
  • Submit a Florida SouthWestern State College online admissions application.

    • The application fee is waived for dual enrollment students!
  • Turn in placement test scores or schedule a time to take the college placement exam (PERT).
  • If eligible, request an “Accelerated High School Registration Approval Form” from your high school counselor. Make sure the form is complete and signed by your high school counselor (or the appropriate high school designee).

    • Submit completed Accelerated Registration forms to the Office of the Registrar on your preferred campus.
  • Create your secure and personal myFSW web portal to access your schedule, FSW email, and important information about your student status.
  • Get your FSW Buc Card (This is your student ID).

Attention Recent or Soon-to-be High School Graduates!

  • If you earned credit at Florida SouthWestern State College as a high school student, in order to apply to FSW and continue registering for courses as a high school graduate, complete a free "AA/AS, Re-admit" application, and follow the steps we email and mail to you after admission.
  • To receive in-state tuition rates you must submit a Residency Declaration.
  • Submit a copy of your final high school transcripts (with a graduation date) when they are available and any transcripts from other colleges or universities you have attended.