- Speak with your high school counselor or designee to determine your GPA and test score eligibility. This varies by county.
- Submit an online admissions application. The fee is waived for dual enrollment students.
- Turn in a complete set of test scores or schedule to take the PERT test.
- Pick up an “Accelerated High School Registration Approval Form” completed and signed by your high school counselor.
- Submit registration forms to Florida SouthWestern State College
- Create your FSW Portal account. Check your schedule.
- Get your books from your high school counselor.
- Go to class and study hard!
Please see FAQ for more information.