Sponsored Programs & Research
The Office of Sponsored Programs & Research (OSPR) serves as the coordinating unit for the College's internal and external sponsored research activities. This is the College's office for all grant submissions and new projects. We are available to assist you in funding source identification, proposal preparation, and grant monitoring. Complete our Grant Search Form to receive a customized packet outlining upcoming areas where funding may be available for your research.
Services and Responsibilities
- Assist faculty, staff, and administrators in grant submission, monitoring, and management.
- Monitor legislation and appropriations that impact grant programs.
- Stimulate interest among faculty and staff in the grants process.
- Communicate requirements for internal approvals and cabinet level sign-off of proposals prior to submission.
- Serve as liaison with funding agencies and proposal partners.
- Ensure that proper documentation is maintained on all budget expenditures and that projects are actively managed and closed out according to the funding agency's guidelines/policies.
- Provide support for proposal routing and submissions; review submissions for compliance with formats required by agency guidelines.
- Monitor grant projects to assure compliance with policies for expenditures.
Asst. VP of Institutional Research, Assessment, and Effectiveness
Manager, Grants Administration and Development