School of Business and Technology
The School of Business and Technology houses some of the most diverse Workforce Education and academic program offerings at the college, including College Credit Certificate (CCC) programs, Associate in Science (AS) degree programs, and Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS) degree programs. Disciplines include Accounting, Business, Computer Science, Architecture, Civil Engineering, Criminal Justice, Crime Scene, Paralegal, and Public Safety Administration.
Welcome to the School of Business and Technology!
Our programs are relevant, challenging, and designed to help equip you with the kind of education that is in demand by many employers today. Our programs help students train for fields in areas found on the regional Targeted Occupations List and many of these are also in the High Skill, High Wage (HSHW) category. Some examples of occupational titles for which you will find educational programs at the School of Business and Technology include the following:
- Architectural and Civil Drafters [O*NET link] [BLS Link]
- Bookkeeping, Accounting, and Auditing Clerks [O*NET link] [BLS Link]
- Civil Engineering Technicians [O*NET link] [BLS Link]
- Computer Software Engineers [O*NET link] [BLS Link]
- Computer Support Specialists [O*NET link] [BLS Link]
- Computer Systems Analysts [O*NET link] [BLS Link]
- Correctional Officers [O*NET link] [BLS Link]
- General and Operations Managers [O*NET link] [BLS Link]
- Network and Computer Systems Administrators [O*NET link] [BLS Link]
- Paralegals and Legal Assistants [O*NET link] [BLS Link]
- Police and Sheriff’s Patrol Officers [O*NET link] [BLS Link]
- Public Safety Administrators [O*NET link] [BLS Link]
- Surveying and Mapping Technicians [O*NET link] [BLS Link]
The School of Business and Technology is committed to providing excellence in education and helping our students build professional skills through continuously updated curricula and modern facilities and technology across all programs.
The faculty members within the School are all highly academically qualified to teach in their fields and must hold at least a master’s degree, with many holding doctorates. The overwhelming majority of the members of the faculty are past or present practitioners in their respective industries. In addition to bringing real-world relevance into the classroom, our professors are also actively engaged in educational projects, service to the college, and service to the community.
Please explore our website to learn more about our academic programs. We also invite you to visit any of our campuses to meet our faculty, students, and staff. We welcome the opportunity to answer your questions, help you choose the program that’s right for you, and help you meet your educational goals. We would like to hear from you!