Financial Aid Forms
- Navigate the Financial Aid screens in your student portal
- View your Financial Aid award
- Check messages regarding your verification status
- Accept or decline an award/loan offer
- Request an IRS Tax Account Transcript or/and IRS Tax Return Transcript
- Select FSW for Bright Futures recipients
FSW Financial Aid Forms and Documents:
All Financial Aid must be completely filled out and signed. Incomplete documents will delay your financial aid process.
- Financial Aid Academic Progress Appeal Form Students will be contacted by their Financial Aid Specialist to review the appeal decisions.
- Financial Aid Academic Progress Medical Documentation Form
- Self Certifying Form
- Understand Your Award Notice
Forms must be filled out in blue or black ink only.
Documents may be submitted via postal mail, fax, or in person to the Office of Student Financial Aid. Contact information for each campus location can be found here.
2018-2019 Financial Aid Forms +
- Additional Unsub Loan Request Form
- Dependent Asset Statement
- Dependent Household Verification Worksheet
- Dependent Low Income Statement
- Drug Questionnaire
- High School Completion Status Form
- Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose (In person/Notary)
- Immigration Affidavit
- Independent Asset Statement
- Independent Household Verification Worksheet
- Independent Low Income Statement
- Independent Student Status Form
- Independent Student Verification Worksheet
- Petition for Dependency Override
- Petition for Dependent Change of Circumstances
- Petition for Independent Change of Circumstances