Work Study Program
This federally funded program provides part-time employment for students with demonstrated financial need. Part-time employment is available to many students, but is not processed automatically. Jobs available are on-campus, maximum 20 hours per week, with an hourly rate of $8.30 per hour.
- Students must complete the FAFSA every year to determine eligibility for FWS.
- Students can earn up to their Work Study Award amount for the academic year and cannot go over.
- Students must be enrolled in at least 6 credits.
- Students must meet Satisfactory Academic Progress.
- Student must be Pell eligible.
- A work study award does not guarantee student employment.
To apply for the 2016-2017 academic year, please visit https://www.fsw.edu/jobs and apply for the position "Student Employment 2016-2017".
For more information please contact Lauren Porter in Financial Aid at or Andrea Pizzi in Human Resources at .