Proctored Exam Services for Other Colleges/Universities
The Florida SouthWestern State College Testing Centers offer proctoring services for students taking courses at other Colleges and/or Universities. If you wish to have an exam proctored at one of the FSW locations, be sure to follow the steps shown below to ensure that your test is available for administration:
Pay for proctor services(The Proctored Exam Fee is Non-Refundable and Non-Transferable)
- Select the FSW location where you would like to test and make note of the contact information.
- Provide the contact information to your school/instructor so that your exam/instructions can be forwarded to the appropriate FSW testing location.
- Confirm with your school/instructor that they’ve sent the test information.
- Confirm with FSW location that your test information was received.
- Pay the $40 per exam proctoring fee at the Cashier's Office (not open on Saturdays) or Online. (The Proctored Exam Fee is Non-Refundable and Non-Transferable)
- Check the proctoring hours and choose a date/time/location to walk in to take your exam.
- The $40 receipt must be submitted to the Testing Proctor prior to testing.
- A photo ID is required.
FSW must receive your exam no later than 3 business days prior to the date you wish to test. Any exam or exam information that is received after 4 PM on Friday will not be processed until the following Monday.
TESTING CENTER LOCATIONS AND PROCTORING HOURS:
Note: The Testing Centers will be CLOSED on the following dates: November 21 (closing early at 4:30pm), November 22-25, and December 14, 2018-January 1, 2019.
Monday, Thursday & Friday - 11:30 am - 4:30 pm
Tuesday & Wednesday - 1:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Areca Hall, Building P-201
8099 College Pkwy
Fort Myers, FL 33919
Tuesday & Wednesday - 2:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Friday - 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
By appointment only:
Monday & Thursday
7505 Grand Lely Drive
Naples, FL 34113
Tuesday - 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Thursday - 2:00 pm - 6:30 pm
By appointment only:
Monday - 2:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Wednesday - 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Peeples Learning Resources, Building B-107
26300 Airport Rd.
Punta Gorda, FL 33950
|Hendry/Glades Center||By appointment only||
1092 Cowboy Way
LaBelle, FL 33935
- Cell phones, ear buds, or any electronic device.
- Personal items such as sunglasses, watches, hats, handbags, backpacks, and/or umbrellas.
- Food and beverages.
PROCTORED EXAM FEES:
- A $40.00 per exam proctoring fee is charged for testing for other colleges and universities. (The Proctored Exam Fee is Non-Refundable and Non-Transferable)
- For certification/specialty exams fees see table below (All exam fees are non-refundable and non-transferable).
- The proctoring fee may be paid at any Florida SouthWestern State College Cashier’s Office.
- Receipt of payment must be presented to the Proctor prior to the test being administered.
|Exams up to 2 hours||$75.00|
|Exams up to 3 hours||$100.00|
|Exams up to 4 hours||$125.00|
|Exams up to/exceeding 5 hours||$150.00|
- Labs are equipped with video surveillance and computers are monitored during testing.
- Students are not allowed to view other websites on testing computers.