Office of the Registrar


Incoming College Transcripts

Q: Have you received my college transcript?

A: You may contact the Office of the Registrar at 239-489-9121 or via live chat to verify if the college transcripts have been received.

Want More Tips? Check these out:

Registrar FAQs"How-To" Videos

What We Do

The College Registrar maintains academic records of all current and former students.

The Office of the Registrar provides a variety of services that support the campus community. For example, we assist students with registration, evaluate external transcripts and transfer equivalent credit, assist faculty members with grading processes, issue official transcripts, oversee and facilitate graduation and the awarding of degrees and certificates, enforce student records privacy, and more.

We are pleased to deliver accurate, prompt, and courteous records service consistent with FSW’s mission.

Hours and Locations

Contact Information

See the "How to Contact Us" page for current hours of operation.

Live Chat: Available Monday - Thursday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. and Friday 9:30 a.m. to noon!

Live Chat

Click the "Live Chat" link in the aqua bar at the bottom of this page.