Frequently Asked Questions

What is the Office of the Registrar's address?

Florida SouthWestern State College Registrar's Office 8099 College Parkway Fort Myers, FL 33919

What are the Registrar's Office hours?

Monday & Thursday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Tuesday & Wednesday: 8:30 am to 6:30 pm Friday: 9:30 am to 4:30 pm Saturday & Sunday: Closed

NOTE: Regular Office Hours have changed in light of current Social Distancing Guidelines recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).

To contact the Office of the Registrar, email

How can I update my personal information?

  1. You can update the address and phone number through your FSW portal.
  2. Changes to your name, social security number, or date of birth must be made in person with original supporting documentation along with valid photo identification.
  3. To change or add degree and/or program you must first meet with advising then submit the change of student data form (PDF)
  4. Changes to Entering Term/Year must be made in person by submitting a change of student data form (PDF) to the Office of the Registrar.

How can I access my degree evaluation?

How can I change my degree?

To change your degree, you first need to meet with an Academic Advisor to obtain a Student Change of Data Form. Once the Academic Advisor signs off the change of student data form, you will submit the form to the Registrar's Office.

Can I fax/e-mail/mail a FERPA waiver request?

FERPA waiver request (PDF) cannot be e-mailed, faxed, or mailed to the Registrar's Office. This request is to be submitted by the student in person at the Registrar's Office along with a valid form of ID.

How do I access my schedule through the portal?

In order to access your schedule through the portal, follow these steps.

  • Login to your portal.
  • Select the "Student Academics" tab.
  • Select "Schedule" in the Registration box to view your schedule.

How can I get an Enrollment Verification?

You can request enrollment verification in 1 of 4 ways:

  • In-person
  • By mail
  • By fax (239) 489-9040
  • National Student Clearinghouse

Click here for the Enrollment Verification Form (PDF)

Note: We cannot provide verification of enrollment until the add/drop period of the term has passed. Add/drop dates can be found on the College's Academic Calendar.

How do I request official transcripts?

Florida SouthWestern State College has appointed Credentials Inc. as the designated agent for processing and sending official electronic transcripts on behalf of the college. The PDF transcript that is produced using this service contains the identical information as the printed transcript and can be certified as unaltered by uploading the file to the company's website that is provided during the delivery process. Credentials Inc. has been granted the authority to deliver all such electronic transcript requests on behalf of FSW and respond to any inquiries regarding the transactions.

  • Students can request their transcript online via their FSW Student Portal (current/active students only).
  • Former students (alumni) can request official transcripts online by clicking the link below.
  • There is a $5 charge for an official transcript. Rush, international delivery, and phone ordering (847-716-3005) are available at an additional cost.
  • For questions or concerns about your order, please call 847-716-3005 for assistance. Representatives are available with extended hours Monday-Thursday 6am – 7pm, and Friday 6am – 5pm.

Click Here To Request Your Official Transcript

How do I register (add/drop classes)?

View the following video for details on how to add/drop a class.

How can I print an unofficial transcript?

If you have access to your FSW portal, you can access your unofficial transcripts on your Student Profile. From the main page of the Portal, click on the Student Academics tab then click on the link for your Student Profile. In the lower left portion of the screen, click on the Student Records Menu link, then click Unofficial Transcript.

Have you received my college transcript?

You may contact the Office of the Registrar at 239-489-9121 or via live chat to verify if the college transcripts have been received.

Have you received my High School Transcript?

Please contact the Office of Admissions at (239) 489-9054 to verify if your high school transcripts have been received.

Where do I turn in my Residency Declaration?

Click here for the Admissions Office

When will I get my diploma?

Click here to view the Graduation FAQs

How do I apply for graduation?

Click here to view the Graduation page for more details

Contact Information

Live Chat

Available Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.! Click the "Live Chat" link in the aqua bar at the bottom of this page.