Request Your Official Transcript

Your FSW transcript is the official, permanent record of all courses you have taken while attending Florida SouthWestern State College. In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974, your official transcript can only be released with your written authorization. FSW has partnered with Credentials Solutions, Inc. to manage the ordering, processing, and secure delivery of official transcripts.

Credentials Solutions, Inc. Benefits

  • Secure, online access to request your transcript, 24/7.
  • The option to request secure online, USPS or FedEx delivery of your transcript.
  • Email/text notifications when your e-transcript is processed and received.
  • Online tracking for the requester.
  • Having trouble with your order? Fast and friendly assistance! Call: 1-847-716-3005. Credentials Solutions, Inc. representatives are available Mon.— Fri., 6 a.m. to 6 p.m., ET.

Helpful Hints

  • To send your official transcript, a nominal fee of $5 per transcript is charged. Additional fees may apply in line with expedited delivery or with delivery outside of the USA.
  • Transcript requests cannot be processed for students with outstanding obligations to the college, including balances owed. Any balance owed to the college must be settled prior to issuing an official transcript.
  • If you attended the college prior to 1995, your record may be archived and not immediately accessible. Please allow additional processing time.

Contact Information

Live Chat

Available Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.!
Click the "Live Chat" link in the aqua bar at the bottom of this page.